Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Smilin' Scarlett

Sorry, I haven't been the best blogger lately. I will try harder, promise!
Laci and Dave had their 3/4D ultrasound of baby Scarlett on Monday so of course Laci had to come show me this cute smiling baby. I'm soooo glad she is still a she. When we went for the "gender" appointment she wasn't the most "outgoing" baby if you want to call it that. We got a shot but it wasn't the best shot so all along I've had this thought in the back of my mind that she may be a he. (ugh...that would be awful. she already has a TON of monogrammed stuff and a pink room...ha)
So Laci had it confirmed AGAIN that Scarlett was still Scarlett! So look at this sweet little squished face. I can't really tell who she looks like yet but I know she will be sooooo sweet. I can't wait to meet her!
And check out this one...What a ham already! She kinda reminds me of Jack in this one but I think her nose is def. squished!!! But at least we know she's a happy camper in there.
Dear Scarlett, I love you soooo much already and soooo many people do. You have done a lot already and been many places in the womb...you're momma is a "goer" so get ready and don't say I didn't warn you. Your first big outting will be my wedding so get ready to P.A.R.T.Y. And listen (very closely to this part) I want you to stay put and cook a little longer but I would love you sooo much more if you would make your BIG debut on say around May 10ish... That would be GREAT! That way we can have a few weeks to get in a routine and get all ready for the wedding. Oh and if you could grow a lot of hair from here until your birth that would go great with your hairbows I have made you. Who cares about giving your mom heart burn, she can bare it for a few more weeks! I can't wait to meet you in about 9-10 short weeks! Oh...have I told you I CAN'T WAIT! I hope and pray for a quick and short labor and delivery for baby and Laci. And more importantly a chuby healthy little baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment