Monday, March 29, 2010

Engaged for a YEAR

A year ago yesterday is when Wes and I got engaged!!! I can't believe it's already been a whole year...wow where does time go? I remember thinking it would feel like forever for March 28, 2010 to get here. And then we finally set a date and that was over a year away. Now we only have 54 days until our wedding!!! I'm getting really excited. It's finally kicking in that we really are getting married. All the festivities have started like: marriage counseling, couples shower THIS weekend, planning & booking our honeymoon, getting gifts in the mail, getting our RSVP's returned, etc! I mean I already have my dress, bridesmaids dresses, groom/groomens attire, shoes, flowers, decor, rentals, and so on but I've been doing all that for a year now.

No comments:

Post a Comment