Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bridal Fair

I helped Lynn at the bridal fair this afternoon at the Fayetteville Town Center. I was sooo dreading it but it turned out to be pretty fun! I will admit our booth looked sooo dang cute and we were right beside some super fun people! Here's our booth with all of our monogrammed bridal stuff.

We used all my stuff too since my wedding is right around the corner!!! I love how my jacket turned out!!!
And look at that wedding photo album....stinking cute!!! She can make an size, shape, color, etc! I love how my initials turned out on it! This would be great for a guest book too!
Here's my chair shash and a monogrammed pillow that's sooo cute!!!
Personalized jewelry...we can order in a week!
I love little girls in pillow case dresses. I just think they are sooo cute and sweet! It would make a perfect flower girl dress or for beach pictures, adorable!
We were right next to Julie from Jules Designs...Need flowers? GO TO HER, she's the best! I'm using her and I love her. She's good friends with Lynn so I've gotten to know her pretty well.
I love this bouquet. I'm not using pink at all but LOVE this!!! With the brooch...You will see something very similar in mine!
Fun purple bouquet with feathers
Gotta love the moss table. You will see something like this at my wedding too, just wait!
Oh' and I absolutely love the flower girl basket!
We were also by Festivities that had a fab table set up, NILO film (Nick was soo nice. I think he knows Julie), and Benfield Photography ( I stalked their blog so I'm sooo glad I finally got to meet them. SO nice and Ellie is so dang cute. She was dancing and having herself a great time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment