Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Laci's Work Shower

Sunday afternoon Andrea and I went to Laci's 2nd shower that some girls from work gave her! She had a great turn out and it was soooo fun! Not as big as the church shower so you could talk to everyone and I got to see everything she got a lot better. Here's Laci and baby Scarlett getting ready to dig into some cake!
Her cake turned out SOOO cute, it's from Shelby Lynn's. I love the little owls on it, it matches her room perfect!
Laci and I outside of Sarah's house!
Laci and her family...Lauren (her sister), Laci, Linda (her momma & Scarlett's nana), and Andrea (Her sister-n-law)
I made this dress for Scarlett with her intials on it! The bloomers had all 3 of her intials on it...TOO CUTE!
And this little ham took me home! He is soooo quite when he gets in the car! He kept his momma busy at the shower though...up and down the stairs the whole time!
Nana got his tickle spot...and he was cracking UP!
Going up to play with the other kids in the play room during the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment