Thursday, March 18, 2010

D.R.E.A.M.S

I've had the craziest dream lately ALL about weddings and mostly flowers. Could it be because my wedding is only 65 days away? WOW...time has really flown by! It's been almost a year since we got engaged and I thought at the time May 22, 2010 was FOREVER away. Boy was I wrong. I can't believe how close it really is and I still have a few things to get done. Oh...I love this bouquet with white peonies, hydrangeas, & roses and green viburnum! I think it's beautiful!!!

A few nights ago I dreamed that Wes and I got married in Paris in this amazing church! It was a HUGE wedding with over 1,000 people there. I had dresses flown in from different designers for the guests to wear and pick from. Food buffett that consist of the most delicious foods you could ever dream of. I had like 25 bridesmaids...I only remember a few faces. My sister Lynlea, Laci, Angela, Allison, and some girls from my childhood...WEIRD! I wore this HUGE ball gown dress like the one below with a really long 20 foot veil. It was a wedding that will be TOTALLY different from the one I'm really having.

This dress is gorgeous and the movie is hilarious!
Flowers....they have been everywhere in all my dreams!
I've had lots of dreams about my real wedding and a few details that are really weird. Lastnight I dreamed that we had the perfect weather all year for the wedding day. In all of my dreams the weather has been awesome so hopefully that's a sign! Bell Gable is to die for beautiful so I can't wait to get married there in the yard right in front of the doors!
I love this bouquet too!!! Oh...I can't wait to see mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment