Saturday, March 6, 2010

Laci's Baby Shower

This morning was Laci and Scarlett's big day! Her baby shower...
Lastnight I was running around like crazy trying to get everything together and make sure everything was perfect! I finally got her gift wrap which I have had FOREVER! I think most of it I got the day I found out she was a GIRL!
Getting all the candy ready for the food table
Tutu for decoration
I got there really early to start decorating the church and cooking my sausage balls. I made all the burps, bibs, onesies, & bloomers for Scarlett!
Ashley put a Thank You card table together. Everyone addressed their own envelopes. I thought this was a GREAT idea!
Our food table turned out soooo pretty. Thanks to everyone for helping!
Cute pink cupcakes!
FINALLY...me, Scarlett, & Laci getting ready to dig into the gifts!
Laci with all of her hostesses!
Of course, we had to pose infront of the clothes line!
The fun is about to start! She got tons of cute stuff! Scarlett wont need any clothes for a VERY long time!
I just had to! Laci got tons of headbands that I made for Scarlett so Samuel just had to model. Sorry Thad if Ashley showed you this. BUT...he absolutely loved it. I'm not sure if he liked the headband or the attention more! HA
All the cousins lined up for a cupcake snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment