Saturday, March 13, 2010

B.U.S.Y. DAY

I'm going to sleep GREAT tonight! First Kimberli came over lastnight to stay the night with Wes and I. So we we're up early this morning making pancakes, taking showers, and getting ready to start our day.
We headed to mom's to pick her up and headed out to get some wedding shopping done. First stop was Dillards to find some shoes for mom to wear for the wedding. This has been STRESSING her out so I'm glad we finally got that done. Now hopefully she likes it with her dress. These are the exact pair, hers are cuter.

Next stop was Victoria's Secret! Mom and I had free panty coupons and I wanted to get something cute to wear under my wedding dress! I found the perfect thing and we were set.
OH BOY...I finally got Westley's ring ordered! It should be here in about a month so I'm glad we got that taken care of.
It's lunch time so you can only imagine where we went to eat. yep...Chick Fil A! Wes seriously eats here EVERY single day for lunch so why not go on a Saturday! We ate and let Kimberli play a while since she had been pretty good on our shopping spree.
Then mom and I went and got my slip and paid for Lynlea's bridesmaid dress! So we have everything in and paid for...good feeling!
Now to worry about the guys! We were off to pick out ties and thankfully we found some that I really like! I'm sooo excited!!!
Next Wes and I went with dad to get him a suit. It was kinda hard but we decided on one and ordered it!

Afterwards we got Wes measured for his suit, went to Sams, took Kimberli home, went out to eat, had dessert AND now we are finally home!!! Whew we...busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment