Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Girls Weekend

I had a girl weekend this past weekend! Oh boy was it fun or what....I stayed with Jessi, Jinjer, & Joslin while Brooke and Monte went out of town. So we had a fun girly weekend! Saturday we went to the mall to eat lunch and walk around before the snow came. Then headed home to order pizza and watch movies all night long. Look at this little sweet baby...Joslin loves her bath time!
Sunday we got up and ready for church but then decided to stay in since we got so much snow. Look how cute her outfit was I put together for her to wear. I let Jessi and Jinjer sleep in Sunday morning since there wasn't much we could do. Joslin woke up at 2:30 for a bottle and 6 for another bottle and then slept til 9 so I got plenty of sleep.
We watched "Old Dogs" in their theatre room. Here is Jessi and Jinjer ready for their movie date!
And me and Joslin ready to watch. I was trying to keep her up as late as possible so maybe she would sleep a little longer...HA!
Happy little Jumping Bean! This loves to jump and act wild. Whoever came up with this invention was a genius! She is really the best baby ever. I had a great weekend with the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment