Friday, March 12, 2010

Sam Edelman Shoes...MY FAVORITE!!!

OH...I'm in love! I absolutely love Sam Edelman...I NEED all of these shoes to get me through summer! I'm a huge fan of really cute flat sandals for summer but also heels!
These I absolutely adore...Dawson for $129.99 yikes!
I love some BLING too! Oh and with snake skin, can't get much better! Fiera for $110.00 hmmm...A little better price! :)
Love these wedges! How cute with jean shorts and summer dresses! Kinston for $159.00 but I seriously have to HAVE!
BLING in a heel? WHAT...MUST have too!  No price to be found for Quinly...you know that can't be a good thing! dang it!


Daria $128.95   why do these shoes have to be soooo expensive? I like these but they aren't my fav! Maybe in a different color. Although this color would go with anything!!!
Hiro are $129.00 and these are sooo cute! I love the gladiator style! I really want all of these!

Yikes...I'm off today so I might have to venture to the mall!

1 comment:

  1. Haley, I found your blog off of Andrea's, and I think it's too cute! I don't know if you'll remember me, but we went on a ski trip with the Johnson CofC one Spring Break. I remember we went to ski school together, and the very next day I tore my ACL and was stuck in the hotel for the rest of the week. I'm sure I was a barrel of fun! Anyway, I just wanted you to know I enjoy reading your blog. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

    ReplyDelete