Sunday, February 28, 2010

Baby Roman

I don't know what's wrong with me...I haven't blogged since Wednesday!
Thursday I went to visit Lindsey & Baby Roman! He is soooo tiny and soooo sweet, he's perfect!



Other than that, Wes and I haven't done much! Friday night I got Kimberli and she stayed the night with us. We all went to eat with Westley's parents and headed home for the night. Saturday Kimberli and I cooked breakfast and watched cartoons. Then we took the dogs to the vet, ran to the mall & to Target. Afterwards we all took a quick nap and then Kimberli and I head to Hobby Lobby!
Craig, JH, & Reece came to town for the Razorback game so we all ate at Shogun's Saturday night for dinner. After church today Wes went to the farm with the boys and I stayed around the house. Then I took the dogs up to mom's house for a little and we met Allison and Bert for fajitas tonight for dinner. We have a busy week planned so I will try to get some more pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment