Thursday, March 25, 2010

going on a pearl hunt

Mom and I had a busy productive day! I got up this morning and cleaned, met Allison for lunch at Noodles, and headed to the mall to meet mom. We had LOTS of things to mark off of my "wedding to do" list. First thing was to find brooches and earrings for the bridemaids dresses. I think we may have successfully completed that task.
Next was FIND bridesmaids shoes! I have looked EVERYWHERE for shoes that I like and that aren't $100. You know how hard that has been. I mean I have seriously looked everywhere. Mom and I finally found some at Aldo's that are really cute and pretty inexpensive. And I think everyone will wear them again.


We ran lots more errands like pick up some shoes for mom (like she doesn't have enough), find me some dresses (for all my showers), get my toasting glasses & serving pieces, Hobby Lobby, get hostess gifts, find an ink pen for my guest book (didn't find one), get paper products, find jewelry, & by new underwear. WHEW...I was worn out! We had a full day of fun and got lots accomplished! I came straight home to try on Lynlea's dress with the new shoes and I love it. FINALLY...the girls are complete!
Wes and I have a few things to get done this weekend...he just doesn't know it yet. :)
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment