Monday, May 30, 2011

guard dog

This was just one of the scary nights we had last week when we had to take cover from the tornadoes.You can'ts see Hemi but he is right under the floral pillow snuggled up in my lap. He knows exactly what to do when we rush to our safe spot.
Then one night we all went up to mom's house to stay together so we could all be prepared for the tornadoes. Hemi loves to guard Joss when he's around her. He checks everyone out that even gets close to her to make sure they are "ok." ha He sat in my lap the ENTIRE time I held her that night, so sweet! I kinda thought Lyla would have been the "protection guard dog" with Josslyn (since she has poodle in her) but she could have really cared less. Mema had a poodle when Lynlea and I were both little and she guarded us.

No comments:

Post a Comment