Sunday, May 1, 2011

diy nursery

The nursery is coming together very cute. The bedding finally came in, whew that took 8 weeks. So mom and I went over to Lynlea's to get everything set up: bed made, curtain hung, mobile made and hung, and little touches before she came home. It's looking really good!
We also painted this dresser HOT PINK to match her crib bedding and will work as her changing table too. This was mom's when she was little and then mine when I was young. We had the whole bedroom suite then but have only kept this piece as of now. It was white and gold when it was mom's and then she painted it white for my room. After that she put a crackle gold on it and now....it's going to look SO good in the baby room. (hope she takes care of it)
We have the rocker also that I need to repaint and make a pillow for. And I'm also adding some final touches to the curtains, re-doing a mirror, making a canvas, and getting some frames hung. OH MAN...2 weeks and counting! I've got to get busy...FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment