Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Ride

Well it was finally time for me to get a new car. Wes and I have been talking about it for a few months but we just haven't ever seriously looked until last Sunday! I loved my old car, she was soooo good to me. My first car when I was a senior in high school, I got her brand new. Laci had spent the night and we were both sleeping in when mom came down stairs to wake us to CARRY IN GROCERIES...what? I was grumpy. I couldn't believe she woke us up to help. Laci jumped right up and started helping, it took me a little longer. When we went outside to help there she was...with balloons and window paintings allllllll over it. SO FUN!!! (I guess waking up early for groceries was worth it, ha)
My new ride...Chevy Traverse. Honestly, I've never noticed these before on the road or knew anything about them until we started researching. I though I KNEW what I wanted...Highlander or Enclave until I drove and saw this. I love it!!!! Extra bonus is it has the 3rd row seating and STILL has a trunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment