Monday, June 6, 2011

LBD

ooops, I've been a bad blogger lately! It's been a pretty crazy week. End of school and summer school already started. So I've been busy getting my room ready, re-done, cleaned out, organized, blah blah blah. I've been SEARCHING everywhere for a LBD to wear for mom's wedding. It has been SO HARD! I found a few cute ones at Maca... I love one shoulder but I didn't like the body of this one.
This one was really cute but not for me and not for a wedding. 
I didn't love this one at first but the more I tried it on the cuter it got. It ended up in the running! VERY PARTY...ISH
Negative...not me at all!

The back was super cute but it was too big and they didn't have any smaller sizes.  
Just alright but very plain!!  
I DID find my dress and I do love it so now I just have to wait till the wedding to post pictures!!! Less than 2 weeks away...WHAT

No comments:

Post a Comment