Friday, May 13, 2011

oh you know...just the baby

I had Thursday and Friday off so I spent it with Joss and Lynlea. Yesterday Lynlea slept all afternoon so Josslyn and I took advantage and had a mini photo shoot. She was soooo sweet(for the most part) while I just took photo after photo.
Laying on her dresser in her nursery. 
close up...sweet thang! 
I got some eyeballs for a whole 2 minutes, ha! She was "sleepy" 
She is starting to really like her paci! It looks so huge in her tiny little mouth. 
LOVE this one! The bow is way bigger than her head but looks so sweet. 
I love this one too, love the headband I made her. 
HILARIOUS...she was trying to eat this bow, too big. 

We just played after I got some pretty cute pics! funny face picture. 
then she passed out...AGAIN 
Her newborn shoes. Everyone kept saying how big her feet were so here you go. They 'almost' fit. 
Then we "laid out" in the sun for 10 minutes, she has a little jaundice. 
PS: Enjoy mema

No comments:

Post a Comment