Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Scarlett

Happy Birthday Scarlett Rae Cherry!!! Laci and I at her shower LAST YEAR...crazy to say. It seems like I was just getting ready for her shower, time flies when you're having fun.
Us at her second shower over a year ago waiting on "Little Miss" to make her debut! 
At my bridal luncheon last May, this was her first outing. I think she was a whole WEEK old, craziness! She was so tiny and so sweet. 
And us at Lynlea's baby shower in April...little miss wild thing! She is still tiny and sweet, just not as tiny. I can't believe she turns 1 today!
I can remember when Laci came up to my work to tell me she was pregnant! She was so happy, so in shock, and so scared to tell me. (You see her due date was May 19th...ish and my wedding date had been set for May 22. She was a bridesmaid, ha) She had a band aid on her arm where she had given blood and I saw it and asked if she was sick. She turned around and started bawling and I immediately said "OMG You're pregnant, why are you crying" She started to explain how she didn't mean to get pregnant and have a due date right before my wedding, and what if she couldn't come, and what if she couldn't be a bridesmaid, what if she went into labor that day and others had to miss my wedding, what if she had to miss all my parties & showers. Then I started to cry b/c she was going CRAZY, ha. I told her it would all work out and everything would be fine. We would talk with the baby and make sure 'it' was born before the wedding so 'it' could come....yada yada yada. And look...everything worked out perfectly and now we have LITTLE MISS!

No comments:

Post a Comment