Sunday, May 29, 2011

1st year together

Last weekend we celebrated our 1st Anniversary! We had a pretty low key weekend, we didn't have anything planned. ha! We wanted to take a trip but decided not to since Lynlea was due on the 19th (right before our anni). Next year we are definately going somewhere!!!! After church and lunch at Noodles with dad we ran a few errands and then actually ate dinner at Market Place. Bad weather was coming in that night so we made it a quick dinner so we could be safe at home.
My beautiful bouquet of flowers~ 
Our cake exactly one year later...weird. 
It wasn't that bad, it just wasn't that great. We joked around saying we may have to eat our cake in the bathroom aka "Our Safe Spot" from the tornadoes.  
Wes is notorious for wrapping all my gifts crazy to try and trick me! So this is how my new coach purfume was wrapped up in a shoe box. 
He also got me a new Hobo purse and wallet....he did so good b/c I didn't ask for this! I LOVE IT! 


It's crazy that we have been married a year already. Sometimes it still seems like I should be getting all my stuff ready for my wedding. HA

No comments:

Post a Comment