Monday, May 9, 2011

Josslyn Paige Osborne

Late Saturday night waiting on Josslyn's arrival...any minute now. (This pic was taken at 11:45pm)
She pushed for 15 minutes total! Josslyn was born 12:39 am May 8th...MOTHER'S DAY!!! 6lbs 8oz, 19" 
She is beautiful! I think she looks a lot like Bruce here. 
Daddy and Baby! They both have that same dimple on their right check. 
Happy Mimi with Joss 
Proud Aunt Sister with my gorgeous neice! I can't wait to spoil her rotten. 
Lynlea getting to hold her after being cleaned up. 
She has looooong dark hair. It's not real thick but what she does has is long. (She had stratched her little face, right above her lip here)
Wes and I had gone to Scarlett's birthday when they were heading to the hospital. So I made sure to have my phone on me with all the updates, I knew it would take some time. (The party was at 5:00) Then we had our big school event so Wes and I stopped by there for dinner and dancing. Got a text around 11 saying Lynlea was dialated to an 8 and her water had broke. So Wes and I wrapped up our party and headed to the hospital. Got there around 11:30 and she was born a hour later. PERFECT NIGHT!!! Lynlea had to go to the OR soon after for some minor surgery so mom and I soaked up the time we got with Josslyn big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment