Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

I absolutely love this kind of BIG event!!! A real life Prince gets married...crazy to actually think about. She looked "perfect" Her gown was gorgeous with that amazing veil and to die for...a tiara!!! A real life crown. Yes, I woke up super early to watch the Royal Wedding and I'm so glad I did. It's so fun to watch stuff like this and think about how that's a totally different world compared to what I'm used to. They (the people) are so proud and happy for the couple, so many people came out to get a glimpse of history.
I kinda thought her gown would look something like this. Everyone kept saying "conservative with sleeves" so I'm glad she did these beautiful lace sleeves with the deep v-neck! I didn't think she would do big "princess" style, that's kinda out and Princess Diana already did that. She has a great figure and check out Pippa, so does she. Honestly, I wasn't crazy about her dress (she looked amazing) I just thought it kinda looked like a wedding dress of it's own. Not my fav but hey not my wedding.
Beautiful girl! Oh...I also didn't love her bouquet, I thought it was a little too boring. It looked like wild flowers or weeds she just picked and threw together. I like FLOWERS and I thought it should have been a little larger.
Fairy Tale
They are truly in love!
And....ta da! THE KISS
Can't forget the QUEEN!!!
They crack me up with these crazy fun hats. It would be so fun to get to wear these all the time to big fancy functions. I'm hating on the ALL BLUE attire...what on earth. She forgot wear she was going.
Victoria looked nice 
Why do they wear them right on their forhead??? 


No comments:

Post a Comment