Thursday, July 21, 2016

Thursday loves

Looking so handsome wearing red!!! I always loved maverick in blue with his big blue eyes and blonde hair. Mason's color may be red with that dark hair and eyes. 
I Mema just look at him. I know everyone thinks they have the prettiest baby and they do in their own eyes but man my baby is pretty. So so lucky to call this boy mine. And so so thankful for a healthy baby boy. Can't imagine our family without him. 
Maverick is so crazy about him. He wants to kiss and hug him ALL of the time. I love it when maverick says "he's looking at me" or "I love you Mason" or "its ok Mason don't cry" 
Bub and I played some baseball this morning before lunch time. He has an arm on him. You gotta be ready. Ha
I put mason in the bath with maverick for the first time tonight. Mason loved it (thankfully) and maverick just starred at him. Maverick always loves his baths when he was little bity too. 
They do have very similar personalities and are both very laid back babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment