Saturday, July 23, 2016

Happy Saturday

Friday night we went to David and Lacis house and I can't believe I didn't get one single picture of the babies together. Ugh! This is the only one I snapped of big boy, he's weighing in at 10.6lbs right now. 
Today the boys and I hung out at mini and papas house while Wes took Jojo to lunch and school supply shopping. These two napping twinkies took good naps. 
Then we all loaded up and went to eat at catfish hole. Little boy slept through dinner 
While big boy ate eight hush puppies. Wowzers!!!!
Headed to swim after dinner and he passed out with sucker in hand. I guess when your belly is stuffed sleeping is the next best thing. 
After swimming and getting ready to head home. 
From earlier in the day doing her shopping. 
Lunch at no other than chick fil a. Ha 

No comments:

Post a Comment