Friday, July 29, 2016

My biggest boy

This little boy has kept me on my toes today BIG TIME!!! When he woke up at 10:10 I realized he had slept in his underwear :0 so we changed sheets and took a shower to wash all the pee off. 
Then he dumped his RED snowcone all over the dining room table, peed all over the couch, spilled my huge cup of water on the rug and dumped Cheerios all over the living room. Wowzers!!! So now he's had two baths today and been in timeout about a dozen times. But we've enjoyed our summer together and I don't ever want to forget this age. 
He says the funniest things lately: I asked him to show me his tongue while he was eating his snowcone and he said "I too busy" I mean what??? 
He also loves to say "what's the deal man" "I'll put you in a headlock" he likes to stay up till 10:00 yikes!!!  But look at that sweet face! I'm so thankful that he loves his brother, loves his momma and is crazy about his daddy. 
He also loves to knock all the pillows off the couch (because he knows it drives me crazy), dumps all of his food and dishes out of his kitchen basket, still loves to weed eat and blow, lays on Mason's mat, terrorize the dogs, eat corn dogs (he asks for corndogs for lunch and dinner almost every day. We've eaten at sonic twice this week), loves applesauce and apple juice, likes to pretend to be a bull and head butt you, wrestle with his daddy, mock and repeat everything anyone says, loves his Mema, likes...yes likes Jojo but they fight non stop, enjoys swimming, still loves his black and white kitty Mimi got him from hobby lobby, always wants to help momma "spray@ aka clean with windex, climbs all over the couch and any furniture, loves to play baseball, likes to watch Molina play ball and just be a boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment