Thursday, July 28, 2016

Date night

My 8:00 wake up call. Big brother got in bed with us at 5:30 this morning but luckily he fell back asleep until 7:45. 
Happy little nugget. Maverick had already gotten up to start his cartoon marathon. I seriously have to tell him to put the iPad down or turn the tv off so he will play something else a while. Ugh
Morning nap time for this little honey. 
Mimi ordered these shirts for the boys and I love them ;) we snapped a few pics to send her and papa as they head to Vegas. 
He was smiling bc I was tickling the side of his face. Love him. 
Love masons new birthstone ring. 
Wes and I headed to Chris Stapelton concert for date night. 
Allison and Bert got there early and saved us seats, good friends. 
Chris is soooo good in concert. Probably one of the best shows that I have ever seen. Loved it
Noes it's after 11:09 and I'm feeding one while patting the other. Wild man was still up and going strong. Lol night 

No comments:

Post a Comment