Monday, July 11, 2016

Mason's first doctors visit

My bed this morning...full of boys!!!! Maverick eating a waffle in the bed. ;0
Just a morning snack before we go to the doctor. 
First outing into the world...doctors visit. 
He was perfect. Hasn't lost any weight so we will wait until he's two months to go back. Woooo Hoooo to momma and baby!
Took a good long nap once we got home. 
Maverick went to spend the day at memas house today. What a nice break ;) this boy has my whole heart but why is he so defiant lately. He's making me sad and crazy. Ha
Just some fun at memas house. 
Cutting paper dolls. Mema said he was an angel for her. Why isn't he at home then???
Lyla checking Mason out and I'm pretty sure he noticed her today too. 
Happy little boy!!!
Best napping buddy around. 
We piled up so momma could sleep for a hour today between house work. Ha
He I got in the basket under Mason's bassinet to nap today. 
My current view. Maverick just got home so he wants to be right by Mason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment