Tuesday, April 12, 2011

crazy braids

OH...Aunt Tammy and her crazy braids. What was she thinking? HA It probably wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't for the 4 bang braids. She is buck wild!
Westley and I on the top deck having our own dance party! 
Uncle Roger just LOVED her braids...:) 
Paul, Mom, and her monkey drink. (fyi...she has a thing for monkeys) 
bust a move 
oh man...I'm just glad I caught it on camera. Katie was just out there dancing away and then next thing you know she busts her butt. I mean HARD...legs all the way over her head and then down on the ground. She never disappoints.  
They dissapeared for a while and came back with this shirt...too cute! 
(They got married this morning) 
First dance and Mr. & Mrs. Dusty Pritchett
One the second to last night we had our own little party on the top deck and then tons of people followed suit. So by the end of the night I think about 1/2 the ship was up there, band and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment