Friday, April 8, 2011

"family fued"

These pictures crack me up! Every single night they would set up all kinds of fancy backgrounds and have you stop at every single one to take cheezy pictures.
They remind me of an "old" church directory...ha 
We felt so silly and now I know why. Just look at this??? 
Paul and Uncle Roger played a scavenger hunt game...hilarious! 
He was so proud of his metal. 
Paul and Mom at dinner one night. I think this was the dinner that got pretty rocky. 
We didn't last ALL night but we made the most out of it. The boat was really moving and we didn't even get to port at one of our locations because the waves were so bad. 
Happy 35th Anniversary 
Happy 37th Anniversary 
some of the gals 
I "heart" him 
seeeeesters 
The guys playing "family fued" (the lost) 

No comments:

Post a Comment