Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mojito Night

We had a fun (kinda scary) night out lastnight to celebrate my birthday with some of our friends. We went to Mojitos, which is delicious but they have super STRONG margs.
Me with Allowayne
Yeah...Courtney and Michael got to come. I hadn't seen her since December when she had Jaxx. (Now I need to see him asap) 
Adrienne...she makes me laugh out loud. One crazy girl. She had to slip out a little early because she was terrified of the tornadoes coming. She wanted to get her car in the garage and get in the bath tub, ha. 
Of course my Cherrios came out on the tornadic night to celebrate with some yummy mexican food.
Monica was Adrienne's date, ha. 
My delicious cookie cake. Hemi enjoyed himself a little piece I dropped this morning. (Yes, I ate some for breakfast, it's my birthday. duh) 
I'm so over all of this horrible weather, I swear it's rained the past week and doesn't look like it's ever going to stop. I'm terrified of tornadoes, I can totally do without. Wes said lastnight he would build me a storm shelter when we build our house, perfect! How are we supposed to hunt Easter eggs tomorrow if it's going to rain all day long!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment