Monday, April 25, 2011

with sprinkles on top

I had such a great birthday and so many cakes to go with it! ;) Thursday night I had a white rainbow cake we took to Monte NE Inn (from Harps) and it tasted so yummy!
Friday night we mixed it up with a cookie cake, ha! YUMMMMMM 
Today at school I had this cake in the TLC for all the teachers. It was chocolate with raspberry filling  and chocolate covered strawberries on top. SO GOOD!!! (From Ricks) side note: this was supposed to be my cake for Sunday night's dinner celebration but someone forgot to pick it up so I grabbed it this morning and we enjoyed it at school.
Ms. Tracy made our class "pinkalicious" cupcakes and read the book to us. Then all the kiddos sang me Happy Birthday, so cute. 
This was our backup plan for last night since my cake wasn't there and these were delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment