Wednesday, August 4, 2010

would you like some coffee with that sugar?

I had to snap this shot of Westley's sugar packets he used Sunday morning at church!
Would you like a little coffee to go with all that sugar??? I swear her used 17 packets of sugar total in his coffee! Good Morning to YOU!
Wes and Bert cooked me and Al burgers and brauts Monday night for the bachelorette night. Well Wes cooked while Bert looked at a Cabelas magazine. The burgers were very tasty!!!
OH Roberto! I honestly thought Allie might not pick either guy. I felt like she all the sudden feel "in love" with Roberto in this last episode. I thought Roberto liked her a lot all along and showed his feelings for her pretty well. He won over her fam too. I felt so sorry for Chris but I felt like he was a little hesitant. They would have never made it. But I do think he should be the next bachelor...he needs someone to fall in love with. Allie broke his heart :( So now the waiting game begins. I don't really have anything to look forward to watching now that The Hills and the Bach is over. Oh but Bachelor pad starts this Monday...talk about drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment