Monday, August 2, 2010

all the RAVE

Wes and I kept Joslin Thursday night while her mom took her 3 older sisters to see Justin Bieber in concert...funny! He's all the RAVE right now with the young girls. I can remember being in love with Danny, Joey, Jordan, and the rest of the guys from New Kids on the Block!!! I used to sing their songs and wear my cool jean jacket with their logo on the back...too funny!
Jossy was sooo good! She went to bed at 10ish, only woke up 1 time for a bottle, and slept until 7:30ish, then took a great nap from 9:30-12...WOW! We just hung out at the house, ate some lunch (see below), and took her home at 2.
These young bulls were bullying each other the other day while Wes and I were going to grab breakfast. So of course I had him stop so I could snap a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment