Sunday, August 8, 2010

before & after

Wes and I decorated his office on Saturday! We had a lot of fun just hanging out, running around trying to find things, and putting it all together. This is a "before" shot of the office. It's hard to get a good pic but there is a large L shaped desk with rolling desk chair, large file cabinet/drawer armoire and 1 chair on the other side. Absolutely NOTHING on any of the walls. The only decor he has going on besides 2 computers and some prints on his desk are ALL the chik fil a cups! You think he likes that place a little? I threw away 6 cups total before we left that place.
We kinda did a world/travel theme in his office...very masculine! I found the large clock at TJ...and I LOVE IT! The other frames, greenery, lamps, and prints all came from Hobby Lobby, can't go wrong with that place.
I've ordered some wedding pictures to put in his frame as soon as they come in! For now he can pretend that's his family (the pic that came in the frame). :)
This picture is REALLY big, it doesn't look that big here. But it takes up all the wall space as soon as you walk in.
Saturday night we enjoyed some mexican food with Westley's parents and then went to Lowes. After lunch and church Wes and I went to the farm so I could lay out a few hours. Then we ate dinner and went on a little drive. I start my new job tomorrow...exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment