Monday, August 16, 2010

Hugos Date Night

Saturday after open house at school Wes and I met Laci and Dave for a fish fry at their church...yum! Then the guys headed to the farm for the afternoon. I think they needed some guy time with their 4-wheelers, ha. Then we headed to date night with Allison and Bert and met some of their Joplins friends...Adam and Laura(en)...sorry I forgot! We hit up Hugos for some yummy burgers, I love that place!
We (Bert, Wes, and I) went along with the group so they could hit Dickson up for a little while. Here's Bert getting his dance on, too funny!
Here is "The Going Out Gang"
Wes and I along for the ride. It wasn't bad at all other than it being SUPER hot!!! We liked sitting and chatting with everyone. We hit a few other places up but all in all a fun night. We didn't stay out too long!
After church on Sunday Wes and I had a breakfast date at where??? Mimi's...that is Westley's absolute favorite breakfast place. It seems like we go there every other Sunday (atleast) after church. We had a little Sunday drive, a little Sunday nap, and a big Sunday dinner at mom's! Back to the swing of things on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment