Saturday, August 28, 2010

Steak Night

Lastnight Wes and I met up with some our friends to cook out and take a little swim. Scarlett and I getting ready to cook our steaks :)

Poor little girl...she was exhausted. She stayed awake all through dinner just chilled in her car seat so of course I had to get her back out. I rocked her right to sleep...sweet thing.
She looks so BIG here...but remember how little my legs are, ha! She was snoozing away, taking herself a little cat nap.
Everyone enjoying their steaks!
WOW...don't fall out when you see the pics below! Wes asked me to bring her to him. I KNOW...I KNOW...he volunteered to hold her. So there you have it Wes and Scarlett for the first time!!!
I was so proud...ha!
Groups shot in the hot tub!
A little mommy/daughter time before it was time to head home!
What a sweet little fam :)
Scarlett was in the best mood lastnight. I had her belly laughing out loud playing peek a boo with her. She was soooo sweet! We had a good time just hanging out and catching up with everyone. Now off to dinner to catch up with Heath and Andrea since he's home for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment