Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Save the best for last!

Last Friday Wes and I took Kimberli to the Naturals game with mom and Paul! She could really care less about the game but really enjoyed all the food and snacks! We ate hot dogs, hamburgers, cokes, and funnel cakes!
Kimberli got new glasses last week! She looks like a totally different little girl to me, so cute!
Save the best for last. I don't think she has ever had a funnel cake before! She looked at it like what the heck is that?
I don't think she liked it very much...she ate the WHOLE thing all by herself.
We lost in the 9th inning....We were up 4-1 all night until the last inning, isn't that just our luck. We stayed and watched the fireworks. SO FUN! Kimberli was faling a sleep in the 9th but I kept her up so she could see the firework show, they do an amazing job. She was out like a light when she hit her car seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment