Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Sweet Scarlett taking a little cat nap with me! I almost fell asleep too!
We made her a palet while we enjoyed a quite relaxing dinner.
Look at that HUGE pan of lasagna! It was yummy
After dinner we headed down to the pond to do a little fishing and enjoy the cool(er) weather for a bit!
Momma ducks with all of babies following closely behind her.
Wes and I headed to the farm Saturday afternoon to spend our day! Laci and I laid out at the pool for a few hours while the guys worked around on the farm. Then we cooked yummy homemade lasagna, fished, and sat around with good company. It was so nice and relaxing.
Today Wes and I met dad at church and then enjoyed Olive Garden for lunch. Afterwards we went and visited with his dad at his house, came home and I sewed while Wes took a quick nap on the couch, and had yummy sushi for dinner! So all in all a pretty nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment