Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Enchilada & Bachelorette

Wes and I went to Allison and Bert's house lastnight...our every Monday night ritual. We made chicken enchiladas and watched the bachelorette together!
The guys getting ready for the bachelorette...aka watching River Monsters and waiting on their dinner!
Me, Wes, and Che in the background!
Bert and his baby!
WOW...the bachelorette is SO FAKE and out there! Jusitn...what a moron! How did Jesse from Jake's season become friends with Rated R's girlfriend? How convienent right? And then for them to call Jesse on the phone and she just happens to be there hanging out. I believe Justin probably did have a girlfriend(s) but come on. Then the picture of Justin and Jessica on the beach...fake! But I'm glad he's gone b/c I like the other guys a lot better! I felt sorry for Craig having to leave...he's so nice but just no chemistry! I really like Kirk and Frank in a quirky way! And love Roberto!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment