Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday to....Kimberli

Today is Kimberli's 4th Birthday...I can't even believe it! It seems like yesterday when she was a baby, so sad.
Wes and I had her this weekend. She stayed the night with us Friday night. We went to Old Navy and ate Mellow Mushroom for dinner. Kimberli picked what we ate and we picked where we would eat it. I think she would pick pizza every single time if we would let her. Saturday morning Kimberli and I headed to the store to load up on junk food for the lake while Wes slept in. Then we all headed to Chick fil a for lunch OR as Kimberli calls it "Chicken Lay" It's hilarious. We were getting of the bypass and I was asking her where she wanted to go and she saw the sign up ahead and screamed "CHICKEN LAY" hey, close enough right? Then we we're off to the lake for the rest of the day. I took pictures on my disposable leftover from the wedding so I will have to upload them later. We stayed out all day and Kimberli went for a ride on the tube. Wes and I joined mom and Paul for dinner at JJ's that night and called it an early night. Sunday after church we played at the farm all day and cooked out at mom's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment