Thursday, June 3, 2010

back to reality...playing catch up

WOW...what a couple of weeks!!! We had an amazing wedding & honeymoon! So now I hvae to catch up on all my blogging...whew! I'm starting with the rehearsal!
Here is our rehearsal sign at Bell Gable Friday night before the wedding.
Wes and I waiting on everyone to get there. It was SO hot so we hung out in the shade.
Kimberli found the swing and that kept her occupied, ha! Isn't she such a cute little flower girl?
Me, Dad, & Lynlea stopped for a quick pose before we started rehearsing.
Here we go! I think everyone had been in a wedding before so it's was pretty easy. We only went over it once, and that one time was a breeze.
All the guys "patiently" waiting in the sunshine! HA
Oh...here comes Miss America (that's what she thinks anyway) Don't tell her otherwise, she would really cry.
Dad and I with my "boquet" kinda funny!
Then the spot light was on us...joy! It was really a breeze.
I can't believe it's already over...I planned over a year for this magical day and it's over. I'm sooo happy how it ALL turned out and TG for such prefect weather. I honestly couldn't believe we got soooo lucky, it was a little on the hot side. I think summer is here in FULL THROTTLE! Now I've got to find myslef something else to work on b/c that took up sooo much of my spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment