Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy V~Day!!! Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day.
Last night Wes and I went out with Allison and Bert to celebrate and eat sushi. That's Wes' favorite thing to eat these days. We went to Blu Fin on Dickson and it was very good!
Group photo shot since I left my camera in the truck during dinner, I know crazy thing for me to do.
After we ate we went to Allison and Bert's house to watch the Oympics and see all their new furniture, it's great! Ooooh...and I also got us cute little petit fors to take for dessert.
Another group shot. We were suppose to blow a kiss but Wes is too good, ha!
I love my new red sandles and I wore them lastnight for Valentine's! It was a little chilly but we weren't outside long so it was worth it. Mom and I shopped all day Saturday...got pedicures/manicures, ate lunch, shopped for shoes, I got my new bedding, found us something to wear for Valentine's, etc. We were ALL over the place.
Today we went to church and had lunch with mom at Market Place. Tonight I'm cooking dinner and we are staying in!

No comments:

Post a Comment