Friday, February 19, 2010

Sneak Peak...Wedding Invitations

I'm soooo EXCITED!!! I got my wedding invitations in yesterday so tonight I started to assemble them. I started with the glue...I have to glue each little green crystal on each invitation. This is my kitchen table with probably about 1/5 of the invitations I have to do.
Wish me LUCK!!!
If anyone needs invitations or knows someone who does, I HIGHLY recommend Amy Nelson Hannon of Sincerely Yours Paper  http://www.sincerelyyoursonline.net/
She is soooo sweet, very girly, shabby chic, has great taste, does amazing work, and has a house to DIE FOR! Go check her out!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Miss Haley! YOU'RE girly and have great taste - so it has been a treat for me to work with you! I'm delighted that you're happy with your invitations. I hope they stir up great excitement about your wedding! Thank you for your nice words. I'm tickled.

    ReplyDelete