Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Bedding

When Wes and I went to register at Dillards in January we put this on our registry. Luckily we both REALLY liked this one and I LOVE it. Well...then it went on sale and it kicked it off our registry. Something like when something goes on clearance they wont let you put it on a registry...WEIRD, I know.
So Mom and I were out shopping last Saturday and they had one left and she went ahead and bought it for our wedding gift. I took it home and tried it on just to make sure it fit perfect and that I did really LOVE it. So...it's a keeper. I went this afternoon to get the neck roll pillow from Fay Dillards. Now it's all complete. I just have to give it all back to mom and wait for our shower.
This is what Lyla thought of the new bedding...she loved it. Nice and soft...she was pretty sure this was just for her. Man is she SPOILED! But I still love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment