Sunday, February 7, 2010

C.E.L.E.B.R.A.T.E

We went over to Heath, Andrea, & Luke's house lastnight to celebrate papa's birthday! He LOVES Chinese food so that's what we had. I was really impressed with everyone's cooking skills. Dusting made some YUMMY chicken, Granny made egg rolls that looked like the pros, Laci was in charge of Lo Mein, Andrea made rice and got sushi and I brought fortune cookies & sauces.
Here's papa and the boys blowing out the candle! (Luke was already in bed)
OH MY GOSH...look who is holding a "baby" ...it's Wes! Wes NEVER and I mean NEVER holds babies. (except Kimberli) so I had to snap a shot. Luke walked right over to him for Wes to pick him up, so sweet. Luke had a fever and you can tell he didn't feel very good.
This is the only picture I got of Luke, sorry Marsha. :) (Andrea tells me you read my blog...thanks) Luke called it a night early. He was sick and wasn't having much fun. He is teething...poor guy. But he had to show everyone how he could climb in his truck before he went to bed.
Sweet Brothers! Hudson was like "please, someone help me" Jack was holding on for life.
He loved his popsicle...he was making the funniest faces because it was sooo cold but he couldn't get enough.
We found silly putty in Laci's purse and were making all kinds of things. This was our "bull ring" for papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment