Monday, April 6, 2009

Tulsa Trip

Wes and I had to take my ring over to Tulsa to get it sized, it was a little big! So we invited our friends Allison and Bert....they are hilarious! I'm usually the only one who laughs at Bert's jokes...I'm not sure if it's because they are stupid or funny! After we dropped my ring off, first stop was Garden Ridge. I love that place!!! Allison and Bert needed outdoor patio furniture so that's the perfect place to stock up. Such good deals. Wes and I needed new cushions for our outdoor furniture and a new umbrella. They had sooo many to choose from, it took us forever to make up our minds. Mom needed some new ones too, so we picked up some for her. Mom's in Florida right now, well techinically on her way home today but she's been there ALL week, some work and some play. I'm jealous, it's 35 degrees here. (I thought it was Spring) Oh, and Dad is in Mazatlan where it's 85 degrees and the ocean is WARM...I'm so ready for our vacation!!! Anyways, we decided we were too hungry to sit and try to decide which cushions we liked better. So we ventured off to Macaroni Grill, mmmmm soooo good! Next stop, the mall! Their forever21 carries men's clothes...did anyone know that or was I the last one to find out? I don't think Wes would wear any of their clothes, but I bet Laci could get Dave to. (love ya'll) Banana was having a
HUGE sale, so we stocked up on nice shirts for Wes, that his favorite store. If you know Bert, you know he can't sit still for more than a minute, so he went to Sears, join us, back to Sears, join us, Sears (he finally purchased a drill) Then he could sit still a little longer because he had something to look at. My biggest purchase of the day was a new pair of Seven Jeans from Saks, I heart that store! Oh, I also got a great dress from Lucca! It was originally $268 and on sale for $29.00.....WHAT? How could I pass that up, yeah you're right I couldn't! So after the mall and a quick trip to Utica Square we were off to Garden Ridge AGAIN!!! We got our cushions and Bert and Al got their new furniture. As you can see from the pictures, nothing was going to get out of the back of the truck but Al was soooo worried something might fly out. Maybe like a chair weighing 15 lbs or a table weighing 30lbs. We laughed sooo hard! And home bound we went. Wes and I didn't get back til 10, but we had the best time! We did some serious shopping damage but it was all NEEDS! Oh, and my ring, it's PERFECT!
You can tell by looking at Allison and I we had an eventful trip, we were worn OUT! But we don't do this very often! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Sorry Jennifer we missed your party...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!





No comments:

Post a Comment