Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rainy Saturday

Bring your own steak night at the farm was Saturday night. YUMMY.... all I can say! They were delicous, can't you tell by looking at them?The big one on the right is all Davo's!  Zack and Sarah really missed out! :) This picture of Linda and Terry is hilarious, she is soooo tough can't you see it in her smile? Luke sat up in his highchair for the first time during dinner. He did really well! He also tried some little snacks that dissolve in his mouth, pretty funny! He wasn't quite sure what to think about them but he couldn't stop eating them! ha His facial expressions looked like they tasted awful but I think he ended up liking them. He doesn't care as long as he is getting something to eat. After we ate dinner we all played Mad Gab, I think that's the name of it. So Laci, Terry, Andrea, Wes, and I were all on a team against Lauren, Dustin, Linda, Heath, and David. Wes and I had never played before so it was pretty funny. FYI: you don't want Wes on your team, he was a terrible player but I still love him. He didn't know any of the answers and the one he did know was for the other team and he shouted it out. Thanks Babe!!! Our team ended up kicking butt in the end thanks to Laci and Andrea. They really get into it, it was hilarious!!! We didn't end up riding 4-wheelers since it rained all afternoon. I can't remember the last time I rode :( Laci and I ran to the mall while the boys fixed the fence and let the cows out!

No comments:

Post a Comment