Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jack's 2nd Birthday


Happy 2nd Birthday JACK!!! We went to Chuckee Cheese Sunday to celebrate Jack's birthday! He had a BIG time, lots of friends and family came out to join the fun! That kid got TONS, I mean TONS of gifts. Man to be 2 again. Don't you just love Jack and Hudson's t shirts???? Thanks, I did them all myself. Luke has one as well, so I want a picture of all 3 boys to put on my blog. The Birthday banner was my gift to Jack. I figured I would do something creative since he has sooo many toys already. All you do is add a candle each year. He's soooo sweet, he calls me "Hay-E"

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! Love your blog - I'm adding it to my list now! (like i need ONE more thing to read on the internet...lol!) And by the way - I am a HUGE DWTS fan too. GO MELISSA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete