Sunday, April 26, 2009

Birthday Cookout













Diana and I decided to have a joint birthday cookout, yes just like we did in the 8th grade! We had sooo much fun, I was glad she got to come to town! She satyed with Julie this time since I went out Friday night to celebrate my birthday with my family. We ended up having a pretty big turn out for the cookout. I got lots of good gifts too, thanks everyone! We cooked burgers & hotdogs and had salsa (we'll Heath had salsa...HAHA), cheese dip, chips, potato salad, baked beans, and CUPCAKES!!! Funny story: I told Wes on Friday that I needed to go to Sams Saturday before the party to pick some stuff up. He was excited since he loves Sams. So we went on Saturday and I told him I was going to the bakery to get my cupcakes. He was like what cupcakes. So I told him I had ordered 30 for the party, hot pink with sprinkles on top!!! He said What? I ordered 30 cupcakes for the party that are hot pink with sprinkles!!! So let's just say we had PLENTY of cupcakes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment