Monday, April 20, 2009

Softball Opener

Tonight was the first night of Johnson softball! Oh boy...enough said! Well let's just say we need some practice. I thought we were in the 'easy' league, we are playing for fun. Well the two teams we played tonight are really good! I think they should be moved up to another league! And I don't think they are playing for fun. HAHA Buddy came to the game too, I fed him my ice. Some lady told Ashley he was aggressive...ha that's a good one! He is the sweetest dog ever. He is like a big, well HUGE baby! Candace brought the boys for the first game! I held Colt in his little swing thing. Those things are really neat. I think if I had a baby I would strap them on and tote them around everywhere. Colt is soooo sweet, he slept the whole time and he snores really loud for a baby. It was really cute though. Now were home, watching the hills then off to finish laundry from yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment