Sunday, April 26, 2009

Gifts Galore












Thanks to Laci and Davo for my dress!!! I LOVE IT, I have been wanting this dress for the past couple of weeks. It's sooo dang cute, now I can't wait to wear it! Diana got me a "birthday girl" wine glass (funny because this is what I almost got her), Brittany got us both some super cute flip flops from Warrens, Allison got me Mexico stuff: a cute bathing suit cover up, and frame. I love my pictures of Bentley & Logan too, thanks Lindsey! Andrea, Heath, & Luke got me a hilarious card and gift card to forever21 (good job guys, I love that place. I'm sure Heath and Luke did this all on their own) Lauren & the guys got me petunias in the cutest teacup flower pot. Adrienne and Kimberly got Diana & I initial necklaces. (Diana when she saw the initials) "Oh a g for graham and ..... a d for Diana) I love all my presents!!! Thanks soooo much to everyone for coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment