Saturday, January 7, 2012

WPS...

Last night we had a Razorback watch party at Kyle & Christine's for the Cotton Bowl!!!
Just the pretties... 
My cookies I was so proud of! 
Now I'm not a professional but I thought they turned out pretty cute!
HOGS brought their A game last night and won the Cotton Bowl game against Kansas State. A few years ago Wes & I went to Dallas for the Cotton bowl with Laci & David...Man, we picked the wrong one to go to! We were FREEZING and we ended up loosing. This one was at the new Cowboys stadium (inside), the weather has been amazing, and we WON!!!
*I want to note that our weather has been kinda crazy, it kinda weirds me out. The whole global warming and stuff. It was 67 degrees yesterday January 6th which is crazy. It's in the high 50's today and supposed to be all week. SO WACKY

No comments:

Post a Comment